Financial advisory for a sustainable future! Bringing ethics (back) into the financial industry! Catalysing capital for positive change!
Promoting the use of money for good! Promoting sustainability at the personal, business and global level!
- EthicalFin is an impact investment group operating through EthicalFin LTD, a London based, FCA regulated impact investment advisory boutique and EthicalFin NPL S.r.l., a Rome based debt collection agency regulated by the Italian law
- EthicalFin is putting people and values at the core of its activities
Short Introduction to EthicalFin
Our mission is to become a leading impact investment advisor by:
- Disrupting the status quo in the financial industry and shift the focus beyond numbers and Excel sheets to people and values
- Promoting a paradigm shift, EthicalFin is a platform to help high integrity professionals flourish
- Catalysing capital from like-minded investors to promote positive social and environmental impact alongside financial returns at market level
- Values-based: Diverse team with combined entrepreneurial, financial and business development skills motivated to do good
- Synergic: working in partnership with our clients to develop long term synergies
- Holistic approach: Assist our clients in defining and implementing both sustainable growth strategies and capital raising transactions
- Sustainability is as fundamental to each person, each organisation and our planet as the air we breathe
- Lead by example to become a leading impact investment advisor:
– We apply the most recent concepts of complexity and networks theory to our own organisation
– Our shareholders’ holding company, Pommes d’Or, is committed to co-investing on the deals promoted by EthicalFin
Our focus areas
- Italian non-performing loans
- Corporate finance for clean tech and social impact companies
- Investment advisory and capital introductions to impact investment fund managers
- Sustainable real estate
EthicalFin works with a network of over 2,000 professional investors across Europe: venture capital and private equity funds, credit hedge funds, single- and multi-family offices, high net worth individuals, financial institutions and impact investors such as trusts, foundations and religious organisations.